Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying different Apple Watch model in USA

Hi,

can I buy in the US Apple Watch Model A2157 (44mm)? according to the website the model in USA is different, I need to take it to another country and I want to order and to pick it up from Apple store in Boston.

thanks

Ran

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 10:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2019 10:53 PM

Apple sells certain products especially for the use in these countries, due to the hardware that is needed to support for example LTE frequencies or data networks.

If you are planing to use one of these devices, like an iPhone or Apple Watch LTE, outside of the country of purchase, not all features might work as expected.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2019 10:53 PM in response to imagine001

Apple sells certain products especially for the use in these countries, due to the hardware that is needed to support for example LTE frequencies or data networks.

If you are planing to use one of these devices, like an iPhone or Apple Watch LTE, outside of the country of purchase, not all features might work as expected.

Buying different Apple Watch model in USA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.