Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I remove my credit card

I’m trying to remove the credit card that is saved in my account

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 5:32 AM

Is it giving you a warning about subscriptions? If you already selected remove payment method and you still see it as an option when you are adding a new card that is normal and the old card will drop off eventually. There is no time frame for that, it just happens.

Here is a link that should help - Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

and here - If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

and here - Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2019 5:32 AM in response to Starlove89

Is it giving you a warning about subscriptions? If you already selected remove payment method and you still see it as an option when you are adding a new card that is normal and the old card will drop off eventually. There is no time frame for that, it just happens.

Here is a link that should help - Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

and here - If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

and here - Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Why can’t I remove my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.