Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac app store toolbar is missing!

I went on a Computer there was a problem I went on the iTunes because it's loading a lot and Mac App Store the toolbar is missing can you please help me!

iMac 27", macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 1:22 PM

1 reply

Nov 30, 2019 1:29 PM in response to Lerdalparker23

Hello Lerdalparker23,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're experiencing an issue with the menu bar missing across the top of your screen when the App Store is opened on your Mac, is that right? If so, I'd like to have you check if 'Automatically hide and show the menu bar' is selected in General preferences:

What’s in the menu bar on Mac? - Apple Support

See if the menu bar appears when you uncheck this option. If this isn't what you're referring to, could you tell us more about what feature you're looking for that's missing? Is this only happening when the App Store is opened on your Mac? Here's more information about the settings and options that you should see in the App Store:

Find, buy, and download apps in the App Store on Mac - Apple Support

Cheers!

mac app store toolbar is missing!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.