Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting from I podNano

I have an I podNano

i wish to delete all the songs from this device plugged Nano into computer gone into I tunes selected I pod and music right clicked on songs and I drop down menu to enable to delete ???

iPod Nano

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 12:00 PM

Hey Travelten10,

I understand you're looking to erase the songs from the iPod nano. I'll be happy to help out.

You can manually manage the songs by syncing the iPod nano to your computer, then select all songs listed to delete: Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support. You can also use these steps to restore the iPod nano back to factory settings, erasing its content and music while installing the latest iPod software for it: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

Have a great day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2019 12:00 PM in response to Travelten10

Hey Travelten10,

I understand you're looking to erase the songs from the iPod nano. I'll be happy to help out.

You can manually manage the songs by syncing the iPod nano to your computer, then select all songs listed to delete: Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support. You can also use these steps to restore the iPod nano back to factory settings, erasing its content and music while installing the latest iPod software for it: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

Have a great day.

Deleting from I podNano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.