You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID hacking

My Apple ID has been hacked twice this week. My credit card had to be deactivated and I have not added another card to it. They have hacked in on 11/25 and 11/27. And made purchases on both dates. Also my phone location always says Jackson, MS when I get a notification and I live in Kennedy, AL.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 5:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 8:26 PM

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID Password Change

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

If this is an e-mail you received, or a popup on the screen,  about the time you were actually logging in, there is probably nothing to worry about. The location in the e-mail is where your ISP reported it. If their servers are in a location distant from you, there will be a large error.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 27, 2019 8:26 PM in response to Leslie2505

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Apple ID Password Change

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

If this is an e-mail you received, or a popup on the screen,  about the time you were actually logging in, there is probably nothing to worry about. The location in the e-mail is where your ISP reported it. If their servers are in a location distant from you, there will be a large error.

Apple ID hacking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.