Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhoneX camera is blurry

Hi

my iPhone X camera is blurry and doesn't focus. I have taken several pictures to support my complain. The pictures are blurry, I tried to clean the camera, update my mobile, etc.. but useless.

please let me know what to do to fix it as taking pictures is a very important thing in my life.

My mobile serial number is F2*******CLJ

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 3:52 AM

In your second picture the near ground is in sharp focus. This is in strong contrast to al the other pictures where nothing is in sharp focus. If you have cleaned your lens carefully and the problem persists I suspect you need a repair. Contact Support to arrange this. If it is damage to the lens caused by you there will definitely be a charge. If your AppleCare has run out there is likely also to be a charge

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2019 3:52 AM in response to zahrah112

In your second picture the near ground is in sharp focus. This is in strong contrast to al the other pictures where nothing is in sharp focus. If you have cleaned your lens carefully and the problem persists I suspect you need a repair. Contact Support to arrange this. If it is damage to the lens caused by you there will definitely be a charge. If your AppleCare has run out there is likely also to be a charge

Jan 16, 2020 11:02 PM in response to zahrah112

I think this could be a software defect or a hardware one , which could be worse. So to say you need to check both of the cases. My brother had the same issue with his iPhone XS, all the photos were blurred and he could not fix this issue. I think he took his phone to the service, but as I know they wanted to much money for the repairing process, so he was looking for another solution. To be honest, he was trying to buy a new iPhone, but we all know that this in the easiest way as he thought, but not the cheapest one, so his genius plan could not be implemented. I tried to help him and found an app, that could fix his photos, so to say this is a Desktop app www.softorbits.com/unblur-photos/ that can un-blur any photo you need. From my personal experience I can say that you won't lose from quality and from the color palette as well. In other words this was the best way to fix my brother's issue, at least for this moment

My iPhoneX camera is blurry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.