Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 camera sound

I just got my new iphone and i dont know why even on silence mode when i take a picture there is still sound. How to put the camera sound on mute? Thank you

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 10:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 10:33 AM

There are many countries that prohibit muting the shutter sound on the iPhone. It could be that the device you purchased is from one of those countries. Where are you located and where did you purchase the iPhone? If you go to Settings>General>About>Model Number, please report that number.

3 replies

Jan 11, 2020 8:23 AM in response to Joejoww

You don't. The devices built to be sold there cannot be changed. That is a hardware setting. This is what happens when you purchase a device that is not for the area you intend to use it in, you need to be aware of any differences, and be willing to accept it if you insist on making the purchase. The same for devices designed for many Middle Eastern countries and the lack of FaceTime.

Iphone 11 camera sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.