Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple care

I gave my phone back and switched services but I’m still paying for apple care on the phone I gave in how do I cancel that

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 3:36 PM

See the following from How to manage your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Manage or cancel an AppleCare plan that's paid monthly

If you pay for your AppleCare plan on a monthly basis, you can manage or cancel the plan from your iOS device, Mac, or PC. Learn how to cancel your subscription.

If you don't see your plan, finish setting up your account online, then you'll be able to manage your plan and how you pay for it.

If your AppleCare plan still isn't listed with your other services, or if you need more help, contact Apple Support.

When you cancel your AppleCare plan, the monthly billing can't be renewed. If you're no longer eligible for an AppleCare plan, you can't add it to your device again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2019 3:36 PM in response to av__7613

See the following from How to manage your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

Manage or cancel an AppleCare plan that's paid monthly

If you pay for your AppleCare plan on a monthly basis, you can manage or cancel the plan from your iOS device, Mac, or PC. Learn how to cancel your subscription.

If you don't see your plan, finish setting up your account online, then you'll be able to manage your plan and how you pay for it.

If your AppleCare plan still isn't listed with your other services, or if you need more help, contact Apple Support.

When you cancel your AppleCare plan, the monthly billing can't be renewed. If you're no longer eligible for an AppleCare plan, you can't add it to your device again.

Apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.