Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thanksgiving 5k challenge done in 2 parts not showing

I ended up not completed the indoor run of the 5k challenge in one go because the gym closed so I went ahead and did an outdoor walk as well as an additional indoor run to make up the difference however it does not show as me earning the award. Yet it does not say I must complete in one go. Help!!!

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 11:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 1:54 AM

Because you did an indoor run and then an outdoor walk that is classed as 2 separate workouts,it is not possible to merge the 2 workouts into 1.The challenge was to do 5k or 3.1 miles as 1 workout,this is how it has always been with special event awards.The workout has to be done as a single workout.For future reference start the workout and if you can't finish it in one go then PAUSE the workout and restart it when you can finish it.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2019 1:54 AM in response to xiomarafromreseda

Because you did an indoor run and then an outdoor walk that is classed as 2 separate workouts,it is not possible to merge the 2 workouts into 1.The challenge was to do 5k or 3.1 miles as 1 workout,this is how it has always been with special event awards.The workout has to be done as a single workout.For future reference start the workout and if you can't finish it in one go then PAUSE the workout and restart it when you can finish it.

Thanksgiving 5k challenge done in 2 parts not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.