Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mobile has no service I live in Iran and my device is A1660 apple7 . What should I do now ??

My mobile has no service I live in Iran and my device is A1660 apple7 . What should I do now ??

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 9:52 AM

The A1660 model was only meant for sale in the U.S, China and Japan, and as such that is the only place that model can be supported for the no Service issue. There is way to legally acquire that model in Iran.

By extension, there is no support for it in Iran.

You would need to physically transport the iPhone to one of the above countries to get support for that issue.

See here: iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2019 9:52 AM in response to Mohsen_memar

The A1660 model was only meant for sale in the U.S, China and Japan, and as such that is the only place that model can be supported for the no Service issue. There is way to legally acquire that model in Iran.

By extension, there is no support for it in Iran.

You would need to physically transport the iPhone to one of the above countries to get support for that issue.

See here: iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.