Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where should I find Apple TV menue with movies?

I can't find the menue with movies on Apple TV site..I was charged already for the first month.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 3:21 PM

I can't find the menue with movies on Apple TV site.

To find movies from the iTunes Store on you MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra 10.13, use iTunes.

To find movies from the iTunes Store on you MacBook Air, macOS Catalina 10.15, use the Apple TV app.

To find Apple TV+ content, use the Apple TV app and find the Apple TV+ channel in Watch Now, or watch on tv.apple.com.

A few users have reported seeing only an empty library in the Apple TV app. Is that what is happening with you?

I was charged already for the first month.

Charged for what? Apple TV+ perhaps? When did you sign up? When was the charge?

Apple TV+ has a 7 day trial period, after that subscription fees per month, payed in advance. Thus per day 8.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2019 3:21 PM in response to tiia116

I can't find the menue with movies on Apple TV site.

To find movies from the iTunes Store on you MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra 10.13, use iTunes.

To find movies from the iTunes Store on you MacBook Air, macOS Catalina 10.15, use the Apple TV app.

To find Apple TV+ content, use the Apple TV app and find the Apple TV+ channel in Watch Now, or watch on tv.apple.com.

A few users have reported seeing only an empty library in the Apple TV app. Is that what is happening with you?

I was charged already for the first month.

Charged for what? Apple TV+ perhaps? When did you sign up? When was the charge?

Apple TV+ has a 7 day trial period, after that subscription fees per month, payed in advance. Thus per day 8.

Where should I find Apple TV menue with movies?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.