Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is apple.com/bi taking $4.99 out of my bank account !!!!!

I haven’t purchased anything from apple that cost’s me! I have checked my purchase history & subscriptions no bills nothing! So why is APPLE.COM/BILL taking $4.99 out of my bank account ! If you are going through the same thing & know how to get rid of this please feel free to inform me!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 7:55 PM

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2019 7:55 PM in response to Caase06

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Why is apple.com/bi taking $4.99 out of my bank account !!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.