Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing app to my Apple Watch?

I want to sync my Apple Watch to the health app Noom. Can I do that?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 5

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 11:33 AM

It would depend on if you allow the app to receive information from Health. There should be some setting in the app, and you would have to allow it in the Health app. Exactly how depends on the type of information you are trying to sync with the app.

I cannot see in the app description in the App Store if it uses information from the Health app on the iPhone or if it accepts info from the Watch. You may wish to ask the developer of the app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2019 11:33 AM in response to Eileen826

It would depend on if you allow the app to receive information from Health. There should be some setting in the app, and you would have to allow it in the Health app. Exactly how depends on the type of information you are trying to sync with the app.

I cannot see in the app description in the App Store if it uses information from the Health app on the iPhone or if it accepts info from the Watch. You may wish to ask the developer of the app.

Syncing app to my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.