Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems after latest update

Is anyone else unable to delete single text messages after the latest update? Also, when I touch a photo in a message to better see it, the keyboard pops up over it and blocks a good share of my photo. It is then nearly impossible to close the keyboard.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 12:59 PM

Assuming you are running iPadOS13.x, touch-and-hold the message you wish to delete for a couple of seconds until the message seems to slightly pop from the screen, then lift your finger; a dialogue will appear at the bottom of the screen. Touch “More” then select the trashcan.

I hope this helps resolve your question.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2019 12:59 PM in response to nan98

Assuming you are running iPadOS13.x, touch-and-hold the message you wish to delete for a couple of seconds until the message seems to slightly pop from the screen, then lift your finger; a dialogue will appear at the bottom of the screen. Touch “More” then select the trashcan.

I hope this helps resolve your question.

Problems after latest update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.