Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost all my music how do I get them back?

I lost most of my pictures somehow

I lost all my music how do I get them back ??!

how come you can’t choose a date when all your music and pictures are available ???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 4:42 AM

Use Time Machine to restore deleted files or older files ...

... unless you are asking about your iPhone XS Max. It can be restored from its backup also:

Restore all content to iPhone from a backup - Apple Support

Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup - Apple ...

8 replies

Dec 1, 2019 8:34 AM in response to Mymustang03

Mymustant03 Said:

I would love for someone on the support team to call me and walk me through all of this that’s how I lost all my pictures and music I know it’s in there but how do you get to it and get it all back ??

———-

Keep Phone Numbers Off the Web:

First off, for security & privacy purposes, I recommend that you never provide personal information on the Internet, as anyone could keep a record of whom it pertains to. So, call Apple yourself using this info:

Contacting Apple:

Locate One of these Files:

1. Use: Spotlight Search: (Hold Down the Command key, then press the Spacebar).
  2. Type: the Name of one of these files
  3. Open: the file in its Location (Hold Down the Command key, then press R).
  4. Create: a Shortcut of the folder it is in, by dragging its location name from the Address Bar on the top of the Finder window it opens in, onto the Desktop

Dec 1, 2019 12:23 PM in response to Mymustang03

Mymustang03 wrote:

See there you passing the buck !!
sending us to never ending resolutions that go nowhere !!!
just as I figured,

mike Boulet

Mike,

If you were willing to let me—some total random Internet stranger—into your Mac so that I could root around within it and determine what you might have done wrong, then I might be able to fix it.

I strongly suggest you never let anyone do that, other than Apple, properly contacted through their Contact Support link above.

Posting your phone number to this publicly available website as you did is an open invitation for criminals to call you from anyplace on Earth and fraudulently represent themselves as Apple. That's how real misery begins.

Best wishes.

I lost all my music how do I get them back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.