Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover Photos

I updated the software of my iPhone then i was on Word and it wasn’t working well so i restarted my phone. When the phone got on, I entered Photos and all of my photos were deleted. Can i recover my photos?and Why did this happened?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 9:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 6:50 PM

Hello juli03,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble locating photos on your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

First, restart your iPhone again to see if any of the photos load for you: Restart your iPhone.

Next, work through the steps here to see if you're able to locate them: Get help with missing photos.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2019 6:50 PM in response to juli03

Hello juli03,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble locating photos on your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

First, restart your iPhone again to see if any of the photos load for you: Restart your iPhone.

Next, work through the steps here to see if you're able to locate them: Get help with missing photos.

Take care.

Recover Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.