Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to connect iPhone 11 to wireless network.

Tried all the usual stuff, reset, the lot still nothing, but yet, less than hour ago was happily using the wifi at home. Reset the hub as well, nothing, our other apple devices happily churning away.

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 3:09 AM

6 replies

Dec 1, 2019 8:29 AM in response to PortEllen1983

Update to this problem, does not connect through cellular, good strong signal and my old iPhone 6S works perfectly well. Because it will not connect through the cellular I cannot turn off Find My Phone, to reset to factory setting, so it is like Catch 22, does not work through iTunes, nothing. The wifi and cellular just stopped working, was working this morning, left it for an hour or so, now nothing, very infuriating, spent good part of the day trying to get it to work.

Dec 1, 2019 8:40 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

All the things it tells you to do from both Apple and the Internet, including resetting the network hub, checking the hub with my other iPhone with the same SIM card. Resetting the network connections., hard reset. Toggle airplane and the mobile data. All of the usual suspects, the only thing I cannot do is reset the phone to factory settings.

I have an appointment with Genius Bar, Phone is 10 days old, going to tell them to wipe it, since I cannot do it, and hopefully they can, give me a letter to get it replaced from the department store I got it from for a new one.

Unable to connect iPhone 11 to wireless network.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.