Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where have my reminders gone on my iMac?

I recently installed a security update for OS Mojave (but I have not upgraded to Catalina). Now when I open my reminders app on my iMac there are no reminders there. I can still see them on my iPad, but they are gone on my computer. When I look in accounts reminders is check under my iCloud account. If I go to my iCloud web page my reminders are all there, but the do not show up in the reminders application.

How do I fix this. I need my reminders to pop up on my computer more then anywhere else.

thanks

-spg

iMac 27", macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 11:50 AM

If the iPad is running iPadOS 13 and you upgraded Reminders, the data on the iPad and in iCloud isn't compatible with Mojave. Check the Mojave Reminders application for a Recently Deleted folder. If you see one, you might want to turn off iCloud syncing before you restore them. If the Reminders' app was upgraded, you will need to upgrade to Catalina to be able to sync.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2019 11:50 AM in response to spgMD

If the iPad is running iPadOS 13 and you upgraded Reminders, the data on the iPad and in iCloud isn't compatible with Mojave. Check the Mojave Reminders application for a Recently Deleted folder. If you see one, you might want to turn off iCloud syncing before you restore them. If the Reminders' app was upgraded, you will need to upgrade to Catalina to be able to sync.

Where have my reminders gone on my iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.