Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay icon wont show up

I have Macbook pro 13-inch 2016 updated to MacOS Catalina latest version. Recently I have bought a new IPad pro and I want to use the Sidecar feature to have double screen. But the problem is that the Airplay icon in my mac in no where to be found. I cant find the icon. No idea what is problem here and how can i fix it here. I would appreciate some support and ideas here

Kind Regards

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 1:03 PM

ArefGHaz wrote:

I have Macbook pro 13-inch 2016 updated to MacOS Catalina latest version. Recently I have bought a new IPad pro and I want to use the Sidecar feature to have double screen. But the problem is that the Airplay icon in my mac in no where to be found. I cant find the icon. No idea what is problem here and how can i fix it here. I would appreciate some support and ideas here

Kind Regards

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn't working on your device ...

Use your iPad as a second display for your Mac with Sidecar ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2019 1:03 PM in response to ArefGHaz

ArefGHaz wrote:

Kind Regards

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn't working on your device ...

Use your iPad as a second display for your Mac with Sidecar ...

Airplay icon wont show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.