Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Убрать подписку

How do I disconnect a subscription, with Apple Music, without the iPhone itself, from an android device

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 2:24 PM

1 reply

Dec 4, 2019 1:20 PM in response to maksim153

Hi maksim153,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you's like to know how to cancel an Apple Music subscription using an Android device. I know it's important to be able to manage your subscription; I'd like to help. These steps will guide you to cancel your subscription using your Android:

"On your Android device

In addition to changing or canceling your membership, you can also change your payment method or redeem gift cardsto your account on your Android device or Chromebook.

If you no longer have the Android device on which you signed up for Apple Music, first download the Apple Music app on your new Android device or manage your subscription using another device.

1. In the Apple Music app on your Android device, tap the menu button 
    2. Tap Account. If you don't see Account, tap Settings > Sign In, sign in with your Apple ID, tap the back button , and tap the menu button  again.
    3. Tap Manage Membership.
    4. Use the options to manage your subscription.
    5. Change: You can change to an Individual subscription billed monthly or annually, change to a Family subscription and then invite your family, or change to a Student subscription and verify your eligibility.
    6. Cancel: Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.*"

Manage your Apple Music subscription

Best Regards.

Убрать подписку

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.