Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The arrow disappears from my screen intermittently. I have to move it up(blindly, because it’s invisible) click it until finally it gets up in the function bar and I can pull down a menu to spot it again. This is on a new iMac with a Magic Mouse 2.

The arrow disappears from the screen intermittently when working with the Magic Mouse 2 on a new IMac. I have to move it up towards the function bar ( blindly, because it’s invisible) and click it until it opens up a menu and I can see the arrow again. This happens as I am working on a single project.. frustrating.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 3:52 PM

In the System/Accessibility/Display/Cursor preference pane you chan check the Shake mouse pointer to locate and increase its size to a more convenient one:

1 reply

The arrow disappears from my screen intermittently. I have to move it up(blindly, because it’s invisible) click it until finally it gets up in the function bar and I can pull down a menu to spot it again. This is on a new iMac with a Magic Mouse 2.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.