Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari regularly loads blank pages but the page can be seen when in reader view. Why does this happen?

When browsing in safari, it often loads blank pages (iPhone 8 plus and iPad Pro 11”) but the page can be seen when using reader view. Why does this happen? On the iPad Pro safari also loads some web pages so that only the left part of the page can be seen. This is also fixed through reader view. Is there any way to fix this without having to constantly use reader view?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 8:12 PM

3 replies

Dec 13, 2019 7:21 AM in response to Eric Root

I am having the exact same issue. Had it for the past month with my old iPhone XR and assumed it was just an issue with that phone acting up. I just upgraded to the new iPhone 11, set it up as a NEW phone (to be sure I wasn’t bringing in old issues from a backup) and it still does it sometimes. Once I completely close out Safari and go back in, it sometimes fixes it, but I too am curious why it is doing this in the first place?!?!

Safari regularly loads blank pages but the page can be seen when in reader view. Why does this happen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.