Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried using the passwords as they come up on the computer but I do not understand how these work.

I was using 1Password until it no longer works with the updates. Rather than pay them money, I tried using the passwords as they come up on the computer but I do not understand how these work. How do you change or edit them? where are they stored? One of my Bank sites the User name will not store. The Password was changed and now only the old one comes up. How do I make the new one store? Is there information some where that explains this? Thanks for any help anyone can be.

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 8:59 AM

Reveal Safari saved passwords by opening its Preferences > Passwords...

You need to provide your login password to unlock that preference (which locks itself after short period of inactivity "for your protection").

I can't help with "1Password" though: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support.

1 reply

I tried using the passwords as they come up on the computer but I do not understand how these work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.