Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IKEA Comenity credit card won’t finish verification.

I have been trying to add my IKEA credit card to my wallet for a couple of weeks now, but no love. Gets to verification and stops, saying, “Verification Not Available Try again in a few minutes”. Have tried manually removing and re-adding it, logging out/in of iCloud account, restarting, etc. etc. Have added other cards no problem. Called Community bank and they say it must be an Apple problem.

Any ideas?

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 2:57 PM

19 replies

Dec 2, 2019 4:10 PM in response to Toastco

Check your Apple ID region to make sure it is correct and make sure the region is correct on your device. Make sure you are using a passcode, Go to these links and make sure you follow the instructions on each one - Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support

here too - If you can't add cards to Wallet for Apple Pay - Apple Support

Jan 22, 2020 11:47 AM in response to Toastco

I am having this exact same problem with the IKEA Comenity card on an iPhone XR. I have also removed it and added it again, tried on another device (no luck there, either), restarted, etc. Following this thread to see if there are any updates.

I'm not going to go as far as logging out of my Apple ID and losing settings and data on my phone. I would rather just skip adding this to the wallet at that point.

Jan 30, 2020 9:07 AM in response to Toastco

When I logged into my account, I could see several $0.00 confirmation charges attempted, so I knew the card was ta least partially set up correctly in the wallet, but my card was still not verifying completely. So I did end up calling Comenity out of my own curiosity, not expecting much of a resolution. Luckily, I got a great representative, who was able to ask me three verification questions and then was able to manually push through my card verification. As soon as she confirmed this action, a notification popped up on my iPhone telling me that my card was now verified. It might be worth a try to call them. I wish you luck, @Toastco.

IKEA Comenity credit card won’t finish verification.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.