Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple store

Hello guys, i hope someone could help me, i changed my number with a maltese one, now the problem is that i had everthing connected to my italian postpay, now for problems by them, i'm not able to access to my postpay account, for this problem i couldn't put money for icloud and my plan with i cloud for this reason was cancelled.

Now the problem is that i'm not able to download or buy any app cause the account is still connected to this postpay and i can't change the bank account because, the phone don't allow me to change the nationality from italian to maltese ( so i can't add the maltese credit card)

Please help me to get out from this limbo, i'm in this situation from more then one month

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 5:53 AM

1 reply

Dec 3, 2019 6:30 AM in response to Gabriele_Gargano

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in, and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.