Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i see the quality of a picture on iphone 11

How can I see the quality and pixels of a picture on my iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 8:23 AM

The first, and easiest, way for you to view your Photo’s metadata is with the Files app. What you will need to do is open the Photos app on your iPhone. Locate the photo that you want to view the data for, and tap the Share button.

From there, scroll down until you find the “Save to Files” prompt with the folder icon on the right side. You will be prompted to save the image to a specific folder within the Files app, so pick or create any folder of your choice and save it.

After the photo has been saved, you will need to head over to the Files app. Open the app, and navigate to the folder that you saved the picture too. Once you have located the photo, perform a Force Touch and press down on the picture until the menu appears. Then, you will want to look for “Info” and tap that option.

At first glance, you won’t see too much information here, but there is a menu button to “Show More”. When you tap on that, all of the EXIF information will appear for that specific photo. This is all fine and dandy, but then you will end up saving numerous pictures to the Files app and potentially taking up to much space in the process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2019 8:23 AM in response to Vchaire

The first, and easiest, way for you to view your Photo’s metadata is with the Files app. What you will need to do is open the Photos app on your iPhone. Locate the photo that you want to view the data for, and tap the Share button.

From there, scroll down until you find the “Save to Files” prompt with the folder icon on the right side. You will be prompted to save the image to a specific folder within the Files app, so pick or create any folder of your choice and save it.

After the photo has been saved, you will need to head over to the Files app. Open the app, and navigate to the folder that you saved the picture too. Once you have located the photo, perform a Force Touch and press down on the picture until the menu appears. Then, you will want to look for “Info” and tap that option.

At first glance, you won’t see too much information here, but there is a menu button to “Show More”. When you tap on that, all of the EXIF information will appear for that specific photo. This is all fine and dandy, but then you will end up saving numerous pictures to the Files app and potentially taking up to much space in the process.

how can i see the quality of a picture on iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.