Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Goldman Sachs Apple Credit Card Payment Confusion

I received an Apple Mastercard from Goldman Sachs and a month after getting it I no longer have my iphone and my iPad doesn't support the Apple Pay or Apple Wallet. How do I manage my card, check my balance and make payments if I no longer have access to the iPhone app? There's no credit card number on the card, there's not even a phone number on the back. I've checked around online but I'm left clueless.

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 6:49 AM

No need to cancel the card. I just called Goldman Sachs at 877-255-5923 and spoke with a very kind gentleman who informed me that I can call that number at anytime, 365 days a year, to inquire about my balance and make direct payments over the phone using my debt card on file. It was easy to resolve and I was assured I can continue to use my card even without an iphone. In addition, the receipt for my scheduled payment was delivered to my email associated with my account immediately after making the payment. Issue resolved. :)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2019 6:49 AM in response to askbarnabas

No need to cancel the card. I just called Goldman Sachs at 877-255-5923 and spoke with a very kind gentleman who informed me that I can call that number at anytime, 365 days a year, to inquire about my balance and make direct payments over the phone using my debt card on file. It was easy to resolve and I was assured I can continue to use my card even without an iphone. In addition, the receipt for my scheduled payment was delivered to my email associated with my account immediately after making the payment. Issue resolved. :)

Dec 3, 2019 7:08 PM in response to askbarnabas

This is going to be a huge problem for Apple if they don't address it. Apple mailed me this titanium card to use as a regular credit card. I was never told it would only be managable through an iphone. I'm sure they'll eventually have to offer a way to check your balance and make a payment through their icloud website It's a functioning credit card I can take and use anywhere. If it's happened to me it's happening to thousands of other people too. Ultimately, it's a credit card I can't cancel without taking a hit to my credit score. Thank you for the phone number. I'll call and see about getting any remaining balance transfered to another card. If there's no balance on it I'll park it until they iron out their mess.

Goldman Sachs Apple Credit Card Payment Confusion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.