Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Family Sharing Issue

I had an individual Apple Music account and recently switched it over to Family Sharing. I’m the organizer, I’ve made everything shareable for to my husband, whom I’ve added to my account. He can see my iTunes music but not my Apple Music downloads (I haven’t downloaded anything from iTunes since using Apple Music for over a year now). What am I missing? Is he not able to see my previously downloaded music?

iPhone 8

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 6:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 1:58 PM

Hello.

"Each member of an Apple Music family subscription gets unlimited access to the Apple Music catalog. And each family member gets their own personal music library, and music recommendations based on what they love to listen to."

Get an Apple Music family subscription article.

What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2019 1:58 PM in response to KWilcoxson

Hello.

"Each member of an Apple Music family subscription gets unlimited access to the Apple Music catalog. And each family member gets their own personal music library, and music recommendations based on what they love to listen to."

Get an Apple Music family subscription article.

What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing article.

Apple Music Family Sharing Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.