Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The weather widget is not showing the same temperatures as does when opening the application.

Anyone have a solution to fixing the weather widget? I cannot find how to submit a trouble ticket to Apple for this app. Look at the high and low for the day.

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 10:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 6:43 AM

Hi ShaunHouser,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're seeing a discrepancy between the information reported in the Weather app vs what you see on the Weather widget on your iPhone. I know it's important for this information to be accurate; I'd like to help. I'd recommend trying these steps:

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2019 6:43 AM in response to ShaunHouser

Hi ShaunHouser,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're seeing a discrepancy between the information reported in the Weather app vs what you see on the Weather widget on your iPhone. I know it's important for this information to be accurate; I'd like to help. I'd recommend trying these steps:

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

The weather widget is not showing the same temperatures as does when opening the application.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.