Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I report an issue of my Apple Pay card?

how can i report an issue of my apple pay card?

i did follow instruction but reported message has not delivered to apple.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 1:39 PM

Okay, Apple Pay, or the Apple Card? If Apple Pay this should have been one of your credit cards. Contact that credit card company. Was this charge to Apple? If not, then your credit card company is where you need to go.

Also, you are not addressing Apple here, this is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. No one here would know where your message went. And I am not aware of where that link exists. If you wish to contact Apple, then use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here and explain the issue.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2019 1:39 PM in response to anhthu1984

Okay, Apple Pay, or the Apple Card? If Apple Pay this should have been one of your credit cards. Contact that credit card company. Was this charge to Apple? If not, then your credit card company is where you need to go.

Also, you are not addressing Apple here, this is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. No one here would know where your message went. And I am not aware of where that link exists. If you wish to contact Apple, then use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here and explain the issue.

How can I report an issue of my Apple Pay card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.