Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPad

Hi! I own two iPads, but one is old and only a reserve. My newest iPad was stolen a few days ago. I have avtivated Find iPhone, which finds an iPad, but how can I find out if it is the correct one?

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 9:03 PM

Only one is showing on Find iPhone. Being a bit more awake now, I have reached the conclusion that it is the new iPad, as the old one is in my holiday home and hasn’t been updated to the latest ios version.

3 replies

Dec 4, 2019 2:00 PM in response to trudyb66

If both are showing in Find My, then the one at home should appear at home, and probably show offline, since you haven't used it. Also, did you name both devices the same name? I usually give each device a unique name, so I can tell which is which. Of course, unless you have a cellular iPad, it would probably appear offline as well, since it would have to be connected to the internet for you to track it.

Stolen iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.