Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photo vault photoes deleted

How can I recover my photos after I reset my iPhone and the previous apps of photo vault got deleted?and iphone back up also deleted

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 8:14 PM

Hey there fawas1995,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re missing some photos after resetting your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help.

It looks like Photo Vault may be a third party app. For any photos missing from that specific app, you may want to reach out to their support. You can use this link to help you do this:

How to contact an app developer

Also, review this link for help with recovering your missing photos:

Get help with missing photos

If you deleted your device backup, you may want to see if you can use the steps in the following link to help you find another recent one:

Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2019 8:14 PM in response to fawas1995

Hey there fawas1995,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re missing some photos after resetting your iPhone. I’ll be happy to help.

It looks like Photo Vault may be a third party app. For any photos missing from that specific app, you may want to reach out to their support. You can use this link to help you do this:

How to contact an app developer

Also, review this link for help with recovering your missing photos:

Get help with missing photos

If you deleted your device backup, you may want to see if you can use the steps in the following link to help you find another recent one:

Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

I hope this helps.

My photo vault photoes deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.