Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

only one hearing aid is pairing

Only one hearing aid is pairing to my iphone, not both

Posted on Dec 6, 2019 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 3:18 AM

This has happened to me in the past and AFAIK there are two causes:

1. Nothing actually wrong but it sometimes takes me a few attempts to get successful pairing. Sometimes only one will pair. Fresh battery often makes it work.

1. Once, my audiologist had to send one of my aids back to ReSound. They sent a brand new replacement, loaded with my settings. I picked it up and could only pair one HA. I could pair either the left or the right but not both at the same time. The problem was that the replacement had not been paired with original so the phone saw them as separate devices not a pair. This has to be done by your audiologist. You can test if this is the problem by putting both aids in.....if they are correctly paired, pressing a prog or volume button on one aid will change the other. They talk to each other if paired.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2019 3:18 AM in response to Community User

This has happened to me in the past and AFAIK there are two causes:

1. Nothing actually wrong but it sometimes takes me a few attempts to get successful pairing. Sometimes only one will pair. Fresh battery often makes it work.

1. Once, my audiologist had to send one of my aids back to ReSound. They sent a brand new replacement, loaded with my settings. I picked it up and could only pair one HA. I could pair either the left or the right but not both at the same time. The problem was that the replacement had not been paired with original so the phone saw them as separate devices not a pair. This has to be done by your audiologist. You can test if this is the problem by putting both aids in.....if they are correctly paired, pressing a prog or volume button on one aid will change the other. They talk to each other if paired.

only one hearing aid is pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.