Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My activity tracker on my iPhone stopped showing the activity that shows up on my iWatch. How do I fix this?

My activity tracker app on my iPhone 7Plus stopped showing the activity tracked by my iWatch (2017 version). How to I fix that so the workouts and daily activity rings are noted on my iPhone? It worked until two days ago.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 2:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2019 11:44 AM

Mine began doing this last night - Apple Watch 4 and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Yesterday I re-booted the phone and the figures matched on both but less than 24 hours later again updating failed. Re-booted phone which temporarily solved the problem for maybe half an hour. Waited another hour and they are matching again.

Try a re-boot of the phone.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2019 11:44 AM in response to Njsklcsw

Mine began doing this last night - Apple Watch 4 and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Yesterday I re-booted the phone and the figures matched on both but less than 24 hours later again updating failed. Re-booted phone which temporarily solved the problem for maybe half an hour. Waited another hour and they are matching again.

Try a re-boot of the phone.

Dec 9, 2019 1:37 PM in response to Njsklcsw

I believe we are getting another OS update sometime this week so fingers crossed.

When researching fixing my problem there was one recommendation to back up the watch, reset it to factory default and start again but might be worth waiting for the OS update and see what happens?

Have you tried switching to airplane mode for a couple of minutes to force Bluetooth and wi fi to reconnect, as well as re-starting phone and watch?

Dec 9, 2019 3:52 PM in response to Njsklcsw

I have the same problem on an iPhone 7 Plus and Apple Watch 5. Both are updated to the latest beta versions. It’s bad enough that I also cannot erase or add apps on the Watch. I’m not as concerned about the apps as I am about losing all my activity and health data.

Apple, I wish you would create a way for us to at least back up our Watches to our Macs or iPads. I can’t imagine it would be that hard to program....

My activity tracker on my iPhone stopped showing the activity that shows up on my iWatch. How do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.