Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since connecting the Apple Watch remote to the Apple TV, the remote app in my iPhone has two options for Apple TV’s (one of which doesn’t connect). How do I remove one of those options from the iPhone app?

How do I remove one of the Apple TV options permanently from my phone. This appeared after the latest iOS update (currently iOS 13.2.3). I have gone and removed all remotes from my Apple TV, which caused it to forget my phone. Once I connect my phone the first Apple TV appears, but once I use the remote app on the Apple Watch the second option appears, it never connects when selected and this causes the iPhone app to always deselect the correct version of the tv and annoying to control.

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 7:14 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Since connecting the Apple Watch remote to the Apple TV, the remote app in my iPhone has two options for Apple TV’s (one of which doesn’t connect). How do I remove one of those options from the iPhone app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.