Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing labels with contacts

Is anyone having trouble printing labels for a group of contacts ? I can only get one contact at the preview before printing. Nothing has solved this problem. I had no problem before updating to High Sierra. Today I called the support team and even they could not find the glitch.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 8, 2019 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 6:26 AM

PurpleCast is the person who gave me the details of how to fix my Contacts problem. This person actually saw my post and gave me detailed instructions on how to fix it. He/she made a post way back in February 5, 2018 with a similar problem and spent hours trying to fix things and finally spent many hours with an apple advisor. I believe you can look up the post by the date and PurpleCast. The instructions are a little bit tricky, and I had to adapt things to my computer.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2019 6:26 AM in response to BDAqua

PurpleCast is the person who gave me the details of how to fix my Contacts problem. This person actually saw my post and gave me detailed instructions on how to fix it. He/she made a post way back in February 5, 2018 with a similar problem and spent hours trying to fix things and finally spent many hours with an apple advisor. I believe you can look up the post by the date and PurpleCast. The instructions are a little bit tricky, and I had to adapt things to my computer.

Dec 8, 2019 4:04 PM in response to ejay1

Only time I've seen that is when one of the contacts had a missing field & it blanked loading in any more.

Have you tried this?

Safe Boot from the HD, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

Tried creating a new Group after that?

Dec 8, 2019 6:02 PM in response to BDAqua

I am finally at work printing labels again, thanks to PurpleCast. I followed PC's very detailed instructions which involved going to System Preferences to do some things. After a Restart, things worked well again. If you check with PurpleCast's details they are very good... got me running again. Thank you.

Printing labels with contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.