Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mouse scroll direction randomly changing

Hello! I use a Logitech M535 wireless (bluetooth) mouse with my Macbook and since I upgraded to macOS10.5 the mouse wheel scroll direction keeps randomly changing, so I have to go into the settings and change it back.

I know, I know, first world problem, but it's reallllyyy annoying. Normally happens when I open a browser (Chrome) then I scroll the wheel down (to move the page down) only to realise that macOS has switched the scroll direction, so I have to scroll the wheel up instead. I then go into the Logitech options (which, by the way, still shows the correct 'standard' scroll setting) and have to switch to 'natural' then back to 'standard' again and voila all is good with the world. I've updated the Logitech software to the latest version but still no luck.

Any ideas???

Thanks all,

Mark

MacBook

Posted on Dec 8, 2019 11:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 2:30 AM

Does this happen only with Chrome? Maybe there is a weird interaction between Chrome and the Logitech software.

On a different tack: it may help if you trash the logitech preferences and set them anew.

Similar questions

4 replies

Mouse scroll direction randomly changing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.