Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get the touch bar to work properly. I can change the volume and light, but not any other functions. I just doesn't respond.

I can't get the touch bar to work properly. I can change the volume and light, but not any other functions. I just doesn't respond.

MacBook Pro 16", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 3:59 PM

If rebooting your machine into Safe Mode does not solve this try also setting up a new user and log in to that new user. If the behaviour persists there you probably need to Contact Support. To be fair you probably do anyway

The reason for dmg these two tasks first is that they are probably the first two tasks they will ask you to do in any case

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2019 3:59 PM in response to mouchelechat

If rebooting your machine into Safe Mode does not solve this try also setting up a new user and log in to that new user. If the behaviour persists there you probably need to Contact Support. To be fair you probably do anyway

The reason for dmg these two tasks first is that they are probably the first two tasks they will ask you to do in any case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.