Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text wrap in Pages

I'm having trouble making text wrap around an image. Arrange > Automatic and Arrange > Around do not do it. I searched online and others have buttons for Stay on Page and Move with Text. My version doesn't have it. My version of Pages is apparently up to date, so I can't update it. Help?

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 4:28 PM

4 replies

Dec 9, 2019 5:15 PM in response to macwichie

Any object inserted into Pages has automatic text wrap enabled and Object Placement set to Move with Text. Click on your image to select it, and in the Arrange tab, set Text Wrap to Around. Then for Text fit, click the left box, and adjust the spacing for fitment. You may have to resize your image by pressing the shift key and dragging it diagnonally. It is unlikely that you will arrive at a text cloud around your image that you find satisfactory as Pages lacks that finesse.

Text wrap in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.