Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists not syncing to device

Just upgraded to iPhone pro and updated to Catalina. I have Apple Music subscription. Artists and Singh’s are syncing to my device, but playlists are not.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 6:11 PM

if you are using Sync Library try turning it off Off/On on the phone to force a resync of the library on the phone (selecting options to keep the music that is already there). I lost all my playlists the other day and this restored them.

if you are sync'ing manually check the settings in Finder (Music tab under your phone) whether all or selected playlists are being sync'd.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2019 6:11 PM in response to crimsonandblue

if you are using Sync Library try turning it off Off/On on the phone to force a resync of the library on the phone (selecting options to keep the music that is already there). I lost all my playlists the other day and this restored them.

if you are sync'ing manually check the settings in Finder (Music tab under your phone) whether all or selected playlists are being sync'd.

Playlists not syncing to device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.