Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which iPad is best for photoshop?

I'm a digital artist and I'm looking to buy an iPad Pro specifically to use Photoshop. I have read that the 12.9 inch iPad Pro is recommended for Adobe. However, does this mean that ANY generation of the pro (the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generations) are compatible? Please help!!

iPad

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 10:54 PM

it will run on any ipad that support ios 13 their page says https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-photoshop/id1457771281

2 replies

Dec 9, 2019 11:15 PM in response to deansplanet

What is your definition of “best” if you are asking about older iPads to run the iOS version of Photoshop on?

if you are looking for the best iPad, the best iPad to run Adobe Photoshop for iOS on is the current, 2018 , 11 or 12.9 inch screen iPad Pro w/2nd gen Apple Pencil.

Even the cheaper 10.5 inch screen, 2019 iPad Air 3 should run Photoshop for iOS very well, also.

The 2019 iPad Air 3 uses the older, 1st generation Apple Pencil, but it is still very responsive on newer, non-Pro iPads.

For you to determine your needs, you really need to go to an Apple Store or authorised Apple product reseller and check all of these iPad models out to make the “best” decision for YOU!

Best of Luck to You!

Which iPad is best for photoshop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.