Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro Wireless Charging Still Failing

Hi.

I had purchased both the Apple-sold Belkin and mophie charging pads which both would not charge my Airpods Pro. Belkin acknowledged that the model I had was among many of theirs with this being a known issue. I purchased another brand charger which also had the same issue. I exchanged my Airpods Pro for a brand new set of them and the same issue remains -- they do not charge on any wireless charger that I have purchased. (I purchased and returned two more brand's chargers to try to see if they would work as well -- no dice).

I want to know if others have had this problem.

I do not have an Anker charger or a specific Samsung charger that I have seen discussed on here which seem to work. I'm wondering why the APP Wireless Charging function is so finicky.

I've basically given up and will just charge via Lightening at this point unless this is some kind of Firmware issue that can be fixed later.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 8:55 AM

There are no replies.

Airpods Pro Wireless Charging Still Failing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.