Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone said i got a virus just by going to a website

how to remove iphone viruses? my phone said i got a virus just by going to a website and i got it and idk why

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 1:40 PM

See the following from Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

When you browse the web, you might see a pop-up ad or a page warning you about a problem with your device. It might even look like the alert is coming from macOS or iOS. It isn’t. These alerts are pop-ups, designed to trick you into calling a phony support number or buying an app that claims to fix the issue. Don’t call the number. Simply navigate away from that page, or close the window or tab, and continue browsing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2019 1:40 PM in response to bea243

See the following from Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

When you browse the web, you might see a pop-up ad or a page warning you about a problem with your device. It might even look like the alert is coming from macOS or iOS. It isn’t. These alerts are pop-ups, designed to trick you into calling a phony support number or buying an app that claims to fix the issue. Don’t call the number. Simply navigate away from that page, or close the window or tab, and continue browsing.

My phone said i got a virus just by going to a website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.