Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would to like to visualize the time until the iPhone XR is no longer supported

What is the oldest supported iPhone, I would to like to visualize the time until the iPhone XR is no longer supported

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 4:35 PM

Keep in mind while the 4s did receive an update, it hasn't been able to get iOS updates since iOS 9.3.5. That means it hasn't been able to be upgraded to iOS 10, 11, 12 and now 13. Your phone was released in 2018. Typically, Apple fully supports a phone for 5 years. You can reasonably expect your phone will be current in terms of iOS updates until likely 2023.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2019 4:35 PM in response to BaconBoi95_Will_Never_g

Keep in mind while the 4s did receive an update, it hasn't been able to get iOS updates since iOS 9.3.5. That means it hasn't been able to be upgraded to iOS 10, 11, 12 and now 13. Your phone was released in 2018. Typically, Apple fully supports a phone for 5 years. You can reasonably expect your phone will be current in terms of iOS updates until likely 2023.

I would to like to visualize the time until the iPhone XR is no longer supported

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.