Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every time I sign into my Apple Support page it is in Spanish when it should not be

As of yesterday when ever I sign in to Apple Support it's in Spanish. I would like to know why that is? I did what I was told went to System Preferences and my Language and region are always correct?

iMac, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 9:12 AM

Hi momluvstv,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand the Apple ID website appears in the Language of Spanish, vs. your preferred language.

When navigating to Manage your Apple ID - Apple, please scroll to the bottom right-corner of the page, and make sure your preferred country is selected.

Let me know if this helps resolve what you are seeing on this specific webpage.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2019 9:12 AM in response to momluvstv

Hi momluvstv,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand the Apple ID website appears in the Language of Spanish, vs. your preferred language.

When navigating to Manage your Apple ID - Apple, please scroll to the bottom right-corner of the page, and make sure your preferred country is selected.

Let me know if this helps resolve what you are seeing on this specific webpage.

Regards.

Every time I sign into my Apple Support page it is in Spanish when it should not be

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.