Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Left airpod and case malfunctioning suddenly?

I have been experiencing issues with my airpods, which are only just about two years old, and they include not showing up on my iPhone automatically with the battery pop up, and the left side isn't working no matter how many times I leave it charging individually and/or with the right one in the charging case with it. Something i'm also noticing about the airpods is that the case will light up green, while also not showing up with the pop up on my phone, but then go blank. My phone refuses to show the battery percentage of the left, nor does it connect with the left. I am not sure if the problem is connected to just the left airpod specifically, as the right one is working and charging perfectly, but I would just like to know if there's anything I could do to fix it or if it's an internal issue. These problems only started happening about an hour after I had been using both of them, as well as the charging case, and they were both working normally.

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 6:21 AM

Hello,

See this:

1) Charging issues: Charge your AirPods with charging case and learn about battery life

2) One side not working: If your left or right AirPod isn't working

3) Full reset: Reset your AirPods

4) Service: AirPods Service and Repair

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

Left airpod and case malfunctioning suddenly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.