Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My original Apple ID is under an email I can no longer access. How do I transfer everything under that Apple ID to my new one with a current email?

My original Apple ID is under an email I can no longer access. How do I transfer everything under that Apple ID to my new one with a current email?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 8:59 AM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2019 10:54 AM in response to Eagle2860

It makes sense. Without the password, you can't access your data.

For the example you posted, try contacting web site support to see what can be done to change your email registration.

You can also try contacting Apple ID Support to see if they can/will help.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID

Dec 11, 2019 9:28 AM in response to Eric Root

But I can't access my old Apple ID due to the email address is no longer valid and it is not accepting my password.

So how do I get my old info?

An example I am talking about is:

My American Airlines account is under my old Apple ID. Now I need to update my AA.com app on my phone. It asks me for my Apple ID to do the update. But it is not accepting my answers for my password and I can't access the "forgot password" due to not having that email to go to. Hope that makes sense.....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.