Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I contact an authorized service center in Russia for repair or replacement with a new one with an iPhone bought in USA?

Hello! i'm going on a business trip to San-Francisco and I want to buy an iPhone Xr in the USA, if it breaks down, can I contact an authorized service center in Russia for repair or replacement with a new one?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 4:00 AM

You can, but the warranty allows them to refuse service as it has a clause that service “may” be restricted to the original country of purchase. When service requires a complete warranty replacement, that clause will almost always result in a foreign service center refusing service.

1 reply

Can I contact an authorized service center in Russia for repair or replacement with a new one with an iPhone bought in USA?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.