Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update- Find My Friends no longer works

I just did an update yesterday and now the app Find My Friends no longer works. I have the IPhone 7plus in red. Can anyone help me?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 8:51 PM

According to: Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Apple Support

"The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app included in iOS 13, iPadOS, and macOS Catalina. If you need help finding it, use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or use Spotlight on your Mac. You can also share locations or find missing devices on iCloud.com."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2019 8:51 PM in response to DanniD20

According to: Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Apple Support

"The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app included in iOS 13, iPadOS, and macOS Catalina. If you need help finding it, use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or use Spotlight on your Mac. You can also share locations or find missing devices on iCloud.com."

Update- Find My Friends no longer works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.