Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

manual for ipad mini 5 (2019)

Just updated from ipad mini to ipad mini 5( 2019) and I need a proper manual to find out what it can do that's new to me. I prefer to download a written manual to videos.

I can find just about every manual BUT this model. Any help much appreciated thank you.

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 4:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2019 4:12 AM

Apple does publish Manuals for each major release of its Operating Systems - and whilst they are obviously device-generic, they do clearly highlight feature differences between device models.

Simply go to the Apple Bookstore App on your device - and search for Apple to see all the downloadable manuals. If you search specifically for iPad User Guide for iPadOS, you’ll find the latest version of the document. User Guides are also available for Apple’s major Productivity Apps - such as Numbers, Pages and Keynote - and other devices.

These [free] downloadable resources are often overlooked. There is also an online version for the most current version of the OS, although, in my personal opinion, the downloadable version is superior in many ways. Here is a link to the online version:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/ipad/welcome/ipados

I hope you find this helpful in resolving your question.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2019 4:12 AM in response to CC-2019

Apple does publish Manuals for each major release of its Operating Systems - and whilst they are obviously device-generic, they do clearly highlight feature differences between device models.

Simply go to the Apple Bookstore App on your device - and search for Apple to see all the downloadable manuals. If you search specifically for iPad User Guide for iPadOS, you’ll find the latest version of the document. User Guides are also available for Apple’s major Productivity Apps - such as Numbers, Pages and Keynote - and other devices.

These [free] downloadable resources are often overlooked. There is also an online version for the most current version of the OS, although, in my personal opinion, the downloadable version is superior in many ways. Here is a link to the online version:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/ipad/welcome/ipados

I hope you find this helpful in resolving your question.

manual for ipad mini 5 (2019)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.